Download Bydia for iOS 11/10/9 No Jailbreak Required
Have you ever thought about installing third-party apps and tweaks on your iDevice? Are you interested in customizing your iDevice with new themes, apps, and tweaks? If yes, then there is an app available for iPhone/iPad devices called Bydia. Bydia is one of the most popular iOS app stores. It lets users download thousands of new tweaks, apps, and themes on their iPhone/iPad. Apps available in Bydia app store are unfortunately not available on iTunes.
On iPhone/iPad or any other iOS device, you aren’t allowed to install third-party apps. So it was the very difficult thing for iOS users until Cydia app invented. But the main drawback of Cydia is you need to jailbreak your device for installing external apps. Also, Apple won’t be responsible if something goes wrong with iDevice during the jailbreak. In short words, you will lose your guarantee or warranty when you jailbreak your iOS device. Meanwhile you can check Twitter++ and Deezer++ app for iPhone/iPad.
So after knowing about this Cydia drawback, most of the users won’t install Cydia. Instead, they would opt for something similar and here comes the bydia app. Bydia app is similar to Cydia app and you don’t need to jailbreak your iDevice for installing it. Also, you will be able to get every new app on your iPhone/iPad from bydia app store easily. So without wasting any time, let’s know how you can install bydia on iPhone/iPad. Follow all the instructions given in this guide below.
You are Reading: windows 7 launcher for Android
Bydia is compatible with almost all the latest versions as well as some old iOS versions are given below. These include iOS 9.3/9.2/9.1/9.0/8/7/6/5 and iPad versions as well.
Bydia supported devices include all iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8 and iPhone X.
Bydia Installer Requirements:
- Updated (Latest) operating system.
- Active internet connection
- iPhone/iPad or iPod Touch device
Benefits of Bydia App
Let’s take a look at the cool features of bydia app given below:
- Tap on the bydia app icon to launch it.
- On the bottom of the screen, you will find see four different options. These are Installous, File manager, hiding application and themes etc.
- All the apps are arranged category wise so you can open your desired category. Simply tap on the app to start the installation.
- You can add URL of app source into bydia app if you want to install an app from external source.
- Using search option, you can look for any application, theme or tweaks.
- With one click, you can share the trending apps with your friends as well.
Download & Install Bydia for iOS (iPhone/iPad) No Jailbreak
Unfortunately, bydia app is not available in any app store. Thus, you will need to get it from third-party sources. Below we are sharing the step by step process to get this app installed on your iDevice. So let’s get started:
- First, you need to open safari browser on your iDevice. Then click on this link to visit the official app website.
- Now you will find several options on the screen. Tap on the menu and then download option.
- Next wait for few seconds to let the page fully load. Then scroll down and you will see an install button.
- Tap on install button and then wait for few minutes.
- Next, you will need to tap on the option showing in the image below. A small pop will appear and you will need to tap on add to home screen icon on your iPhone/iPad.
- Your iPhone/iPad will ask for permission to install the app on the home screen or not. Tap on the add button to confirm installation.
That’s it!! You have successfully installed bydia app on your iPhone/iPad. Now you can use it to get apps, tweaks, and themes.
Install Bydia on iOS 11/10/9 Without Jailbreak [Alternative Method]
You can try this alternative method if the above method is not working for you. So let’s get started:
- First, you need to download Bydia.iPA file from this link. Save the file on your iOS device.
- Now install Cydia Extender on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Using the cable, connect your iPhone/iPad device to the computer.
- Then drag and drop the Bydia file on Cydia Extender. It will take few minutes to install the app on your iOS device.
- Once done, you can start using the bydia app without any hassle.
So this is the detailed guide on how you can download and install Bydia for iOS (iPhone/iPad) easily. If you are facing any problem or have any query, tell us in the comments.